11 years in upstate NY. My photos, jottings and random musings.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stressed but Happy

The last time I wrote, I spoke about how I had decided to try pushing on a few doors to see if they would open. And that I have an exhibition coming up at the Western Ave Emack and Bolio's and on that same weekend that starts, I will be at the Adirondack Woodworking and Fine Arts Show . So as you can imagine, it's been a little stressful this week trying to get everything done on time.

Overwhelmed and stressed? Yes, but extremely happy. Happy as a pig in muck, in fact. This is what I love to do. Yes, my office is a mess and I can't move for knocking over sheets of matting.


I've broken glass in the frames, I've run out of printer ink, my other printer broke and is at the menders, I'm tired, my feet hurt, my back hurts, I feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew and I forgot to eat today, with a million thoughts and lists whirling around my brain. But I'm happy and content pootling around doing all of this.

Both the art gallery wall and the show is a first, and it will certainly be a learning experience. In fact I have already learned an important lesson - don't procrastinate!! Oh, well...I'm off to make some coffee.

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end! Good luck *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures... you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete