11 years in upstate NY. My photos, jottings and random musings.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturdays

I know there is a God, because there is a Saturday morning every weekend. Saturday mornings are made for sleeping, coffee, laziness, chilling, watching Holmes on Homes and listening to Dermot O'Leary on BBC Radio 2 on my computer.


Whenever I get homesick for the Motherland, I come into my office, turn on my Mac and head straight for the BBC where I can listen to my favourite djs.


At the moment, Dermot O'Leary is playing "Down, Down" by Status Quo - that makes me laugh and brings back high school memories by the ton!


I should be editing photographs and learning more about Aperture so that I can make them better, but my photo office has a king-sized mattress and all kinds of junk from Christmas in it right now. (The mattress is a long story, one that involves less than 4 hours of sleep a night for the past year. All I can say is that 2 single mattresses pushed together is definitely the way to go to keep the marriage!!) Basically I'm procrastinating.


But that's what Saturday mornings are for....aren't they?

2 comments:

  1. do you think I would lke these BBC DJ's?? I love saturdays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'd like bbc radio. You should also check out Martyn Joseph - he's a singer/songwriter. His lyrics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete